Montana Department of Livestock

Here to serve the people of Montana and its livestock industry.

Animal Health Bureau

Helpful Links

Contact Information

Department of Livestock
Animal Health Bureau
PO Box 202001
Helena, MT 59620-2001
Email Us

Montana Import Requirements

Alternative Livestock

For importation of Bighorn Sheep, Dall Sheep, Desert Sheep, Rocky Mountain Goats, Antelope, Caribou, Deer, Elk, Fallow Deer, Muntjacs, Reindeer, and Musk Ox, please contact the import office at 406-444-3703.

Dogs, Cats, and Ferrets


For more information please contact Fish, Wildlife, and Parks at 406-444-2535.

  Click to find out your State's import requirements.

Hi, I can help answer your questions!