Animal Health Special Permits, Licenses, & Forms
MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENTS HERE!!!!
These forms are provided for you to complete and return to our office at one of the following:
Mail: Department of Livestock e-mail: email@example.com Fax: 406-444-1929
PO Box 202001
Helena, MT 59620-2001
- Online payments are now accepted by using the button at the top of the page.
- Payments may be made via check or money order. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH!
- The fees for these permits, licenses, and certifications are in accordance with Administrative Rule of Montana (ARM) 32.2.401
- An application is required for each permit, license, or certification. Application and fee must both be received before your permit or license will be issued.
- Trichomoniasis Quarantine Feedlot $12.00 for renewal or $100 for new applicants. Application Online Payment
License to accept bulls not tested for trichomoniasis for castration or slaughter only.
License expires December 31st of each year.
SPECIAL PERMITS - These permits provide additional flexibility beyond the standard 10-day permit.