Animal Health Special Permits, Licenses, & Forms
MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENTS HERE!!!!
These forms are provided for you to complete and return to our office at one of the following:
Mail: Department of Livestock e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 406-444-1929
PO Box 202001
Helena, MT 59620-2001
- Online payments are now accepted by using the button at the top of the page.
- Payments may be made via check or money order. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH!
- The fees for these permits, licenses, and certifications are in accordance with Administrative Rule of Montana (ARM) 32.2.401
- An application is required for each permit, license, or certification. Application and fee must both be received before your permit or license will be issued.
- Seasonal Grazing Permit $14.00 for renewals (those who had a grazing permit last year) or $37.00 for new applicants. Application Online Payment
This permit allows pasture to pasture movement of cattle between the state of Montana a border state in Accordance with 9 CFR part 78.9 (3) (III).
Approval is good for one grazing season only and cannot exceed nine months.
Please submit request at least two weeks in advance of animal movement.
Seasonal Grazing Instructions
SPECIAL PERMITS - These permits provide additional flexibility beyond the standard 10-day permit.