Animal Health Special Permits, Licenses, & Forms
MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENTS HERE!!!!
These forms are provided for you to complete and return to our office at one of the following:
Mail: Department of Livestock e-mail: email@example.com Fax: 406-444-1929
PO Box 202001
Helena, MT 59620-2001
- Online payments are now accepted by using the button at the top of the page.
- Payments may be made via check or money order. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH!
- The fees for these permits, licenses, and certifications are in accordance with Administrative Rule of Montana (ARM) 32.2.401
- An application is required for each permit, license, or certification. Application and fee must both be received before your permit or license will be issued.
- Bull Stud Service $350.00 Application Online Payment
Licensed facilities are allowed to receive non-virgin bulls that have not been tested for trichomoniasis prior to import and test them on arrival.
Montana bull stud services as defined in ARM 32.3.201 must meet the requirement sunder ARM 32.3.220 and Montana Code Annotated (MCA) 81-2-403.
Licenses are non-transferable and expire December 31st of each year.
SPECIAL PERMITS - These permits provide additional flexibility beyond the standard 10-day permit.