Animal Health Special Permits, Licenses, & Forms
MAKE YOUR ONLINE PAYMENTS HERE!!!!
These forms are provided for you to complete and return to our office at one of the following:
Mail: Department of Livestock e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 406-444-1929
PO Box 202001
Helena, MT 59620-2001
- Online payments are now accepted by using the button at the top of the page.
- Payments may be made via check or money order. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH!
- The fees for these permits, licenses, and certifications are in accordance with Administrative Rule of Montana (ARM) 32.2.401
- An application is required for each permit, license, or certification. Application and fee must both be received before your permit or license will be issued.
- B-Ovis Flock Certification - Annual $18.00 to renew (certified the previous year) or $40.00 for new certification. Application Online Payment
For the renewal or new designation of a ram flock as B-Ovis free.
SPECIAL PERMITS - These permits provide additional flexibility beyond the standard 10-day permit.